We are currently working with our client based just on the outskirts of Bedford to recruit a Training Administrator on a Temp to Perm basis. This is a great opportunity to join this growing company where career progression opportunities are always available.
You will be working within the HR team and you will be responsible for the booking and administration of training to all members of staff.
* First point of contact for internal and external training requests/enquiries
* Liaise with suppliers and team leaders to schedule and book internal and external training
* Respond to training requests in a timely and professional manner whilst being mindful of budgetary constraints
* Send out training materials to candidates and distribute certificates
* Record, create and maintain accurate training files and databases
* Monitor training due to expire and alert Team Leaders on a monthly basis
* Organise Occupational Health Screening appointments
* To assist the HR department with other ad hoc tasks as required
Skills and Experience:
* Educated to GCSE level including passes in Maths and English
* Previous experience of working in a busy HR office
* Familiar with HR practices
* A good communicator, able to deal confidently with a variety of people face-to- face, in writing and on the telephone
* Able to work alone using own initiative to solve problems and complete daily tasks
* Display a positive attitude and be committed to high levels of accuracy
* Able to work flexibly in line with business requirements
* Strong IT skills, in particular MS Word, Excel and Outlook
* Proven planning and organisation skills with ability to prioritise workloads
* Level 3 CIPD qualification
If you feel you have the relevant skills & experience and looking for your next challenge, then apply now!!!