Plant Hire Co-ordinator required to be based in Rushden for a minimum of 6 months.
* Co-ordinate the day-to-day supply of external assets to comply with customer and client needs using preferred suppliers ensuring compliance is met with all hired in assets including Road Legality for certain assets.
* Working with implanted staff from preferred supply chain and external suppliers to ensure the correct assets are ordered and delivered at the required time. Following the established processes and working with the client on outlined response times within the reactive business sector.
* Working with implanted staff from preferred supply chain and external suppliers to ensure the correct assets are Off Hired and returned at the required time. Following the established processes and working with the client on outlined response times within the reactive business sector
* Manage all additions/extras to hire contracts completing input onto systems by way of a variation order before the weekly billing run process is completed.
* Manage and Resolve operational Hire issues through to resolution, providing feedback to the customer on actions and steps taken to resolve problems.
* Offer customers technical, logistical and cost effective solutions along with back up advice and operational support
* Monitor and Report on all leakage/lost hires from preferred supply agreements
* Maintain excellent customer relationships through prompt service and a full understanding of their needs and requirements.
* Contribute to a joined up team which fully understands and supports the needs of the Business.
* Any ad-hoc duties that may occur.
* Continual review and development of processes.
* Provide support to team members in cases of holiday and absence.
* Good Computer Skills
* Able to work as part of a team and under pressure
* Confident telephone manner
* Plant experience preferred but not essential