Commercial Quantity Surveyor
£40,000 – £40,000 per annum
Company car, 24 days holiday + Bank holidays, pension, private healthcare
A fantastic opportunity to join an expanding business with an ever-increasing presence in their industry, which now has a vacancy for a Commercial Quantity Surveyor. This role will be based at their Morpeth office but also covering a geographical area of the North East of England. The purpose is to carry out estimating and post-contract duties
Our clients are market leaders in the niche area of civil engineering within the water industry and provide refurbishment of portable water storage reservoirs and water towers plus new-build reservoirs.
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes and see yourself working for a company that engages, develops and rewards its people, then this could be just the role for you……
Receiving, processing and submitting bespoke pricing schedules and tenders for civil engineering opportunities.
Provide detailed material and sub-contract schedules in preparation for successful tenders to assist the delivery team when carrying out works on site.
Candidates with wide experience of both estimating and quantity surveying in the construction industry would be ideal for this position.
Skills and Experience
* Ideally a waterproofing/concrete repair background
* Ideally a recognised relevant professional qualification
* Experience of working to NEC framework with detailed knowledge of NEC 3 option B and C
* Strong understanding of civil engineering delivery is essential
* Knowledge of Northumbrian Water Livelink and EPM systems would be an advantage
* Strong administration skills
* Excellent communication at all levels
* Full driving licence
* Generous Rewards initiatives
* Company car
* 24 days holiday + bank holidays
* Life assurance (2 x salary)
* 6% Company pension contribution
* Access to hundreds of retail and travel discounts
* A social committee, giving you the opportunity to attend thrilling experience days and trips to sporting activities
* Opportunities for job specific training
Top of Form
Candidates could be working in / as; Contracts Manager, Construction Manager, Project Manager, Site Manager, Civils, Civil Engineering, Project Management, or similar.
Job Reference: QC260118
Salary: Up to £40000 per annum + Company car, 24 days holiday, pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Asap
Consultant Team: Sally Haynes
Salary Pro Rata:
Job Min Experience:
Job Latitude: 55.169415
Job Longitude: -1.691428
Job City: Morpeth
Job Short Description: