My client, an established main contractor, based in Peterborough is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Site Manager to join their team. They are currently expanding and there is now a significant future pipeline of local projects.
The company operate locally and regional, they offer a range of construction services from Refurbishment, Maintenance and New build projects on the following sectors; residential (affordable, private and Social Housing), Education, Commercial, Health, Food, Leisure, Medical and Retail. They also provide construction related services such as Security, Roofing, Plant Hire and Waste recycling.
Salary: up to £55,000 Basic, Company Car + great benefit package including bonus and profit related pay
* Establish and maintain relationships with clients for effective communication
* Assist the estimator through the Tendering stage and provide a construction programme
* Manage clients, site managers and sub-contractors for as long as the contract lasts
* Oversee projects to ensure that the work is on-time and within budget from start and to completion
Experience & Qualifications needed for the success candidate:
* Previous experience working on some of the following sectors: Housing, Education, Commercial, Health, Industrial and local Authority.
* Knowledge and experience of managing large projects
* 3 Years + experience in a similar position – (e.g. Assistant Site manager, Site Manager)
* SMSTS – (Site Management Safety Training Scheme)
* First Aid Certificate
* CSCS Card – (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
If you would like more detail on this opportunity then please contact Danielle in confidence on 07841 463098 / 01234 331922 or apply online with an up to date CV.
Job Reference: DJ-CM-PB
Salary: Up to £55000 per annum + Additional benefits
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Consultant Team: Danielle
Salary Pro Rata:
Job Min Experience:
Job Latitude: 52.570301
Job Longitude: -0.24369
Job City: Peterborough
Job Short Description: