Customer Service Advisors
A fantastic opportunity to kick start your career with a Top 100 Company based in St Ives, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
Working in the bespoke insurance market, the purpose of your role will be to maximise customer sales and the retention of customers. Dealing with both inbound and outbound calls you will be providing 1st class customer service and effective administration support for all external and internal customers.
* Managing customer enquiries and queries via the telephone and emails.
* Maximise retention targets through the provision of effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills.
* Adhere to company processes.
* Manage time effectively to meet required business targets ensuring quality and accuracy requirements are met.
* Communicate with customers to provide product information allowing the customer to make an informed decision.
* Maximise opportunities to cross sell and up sell insurance products.
* Take accountability by proactively escalating issues and seeking guidance.
* Understand business issues and recommend solutions to improve.
* Commit to your own personal development.
* Excellent communication skills
* Able to work on your own initiative
* Target Driven
Desirable Skills / Experience:
* Experience of working within a call centre environment / customer orientated role.
* Experience of achieving targets and goals
* An understanding of Insurance
A starting salary of £15,000 is being offered with a review at 9 months to £16,000 then 18 months later a salary of £17,500 will be offered – dependant of achieving targets
Realistic OTE for Service – £19k
Hours of Work:
Week 1: 8.30 – 16.30 Monday to Friday
Week 2: 11.30 – 19.30 Monday & Friday
12.00 – 19.30 Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday
8.30 – 16.00 Saturday
Job Reference: QC070218a
Salary: £15000 - £16000 per annum + OTE £19,000
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: Asap
Consultant Team: Sally Haynes
Salary Pro Rata:
Job Min Experience:
Job Latitude: 52.32925
Job Longitude: -0.185363
Job City: Huntingdon
Job Short Description: