Senior Quantity Surveyor
£40,000 – £50,000 per annum
Company car, 24 days holiday + Bank holidays, pension, private healthcare
A fantastic opportunity to join an expanding business with an ever-increasing presence in their industry, which now has a vacancy for a Senior Quantity Surveyor. This role will be based at their Aldershot office but also covering a large geographical area of the South of England.
Our clients are market leaders in the niche area of civil engineering within the water industry and provide refurbishment of portable water storage reservoirs and water towers plus new-build reservoirs.
If you have the relevant skills and personal attributes and see yourself working for a company that engages, develops and rewards its people, then this could be just the role for you……
Receiving, processing and submitting framework and bespoke pricing schedules and tenders for civil engineering opportunities.
Manage all commercial aspects of on-going projects and assist with the companies month end accounting processes.
Candidates with wide experience of both estimating and quantity surveying in the construction industry would be ideal for this position.
Skills and Experience
* Ideally a relevant degree in Quantity Surveying or equivalent
* Ideally a Chartered Surveyor and member of RICS
* Experience of working to NEC framework
* Strong understanding of civil engineering delivery is essential
* Strong contract negotiation and administration
* Excellent communication at all levels
* Ability to maintain order book turnover and gross margin projections
* Full driving licence
* Company car
* 24 days holiday + bank holidays with an option to purchase 5 extra days
* Life assurance (2 x salary)
* 6% Company pension contribution
* Access to hundreds of retail and travel discounts
* A social committee, giving you the opportunity to attend thrilling experience days and trips to sporting activities
* Opportunities for job specific training
Candidates could be working in / as; Contracts Manager, Construction Manager, Project Manager, Site Manager, Civils, Civil Engineering, Project Management, Quantity Surveyor or similar.
Job Reference: QC13022018a
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Company car, 24 days holiday, pension
Salary per: Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Consultant Team: Sally Haynes
Salary Pro Rata:
Job Min Experience:
Job Latitude: 51.246872
Job Longitude: -0.766213
Job City: Aldershot
Job Short Description: