£30,000 – £35,000 per annum
24 days holiday + Bank holidays, pension, private healthcare
Our client is an expanding business with an increasing presence their industry, who now have an opening for a Splashpad Designer. They are a specialist contractor to the water industry providing services to the Environmental Agency, public bodies and private clients. As a growing business with a sustainable and achievable growth strategy, this is an exciting time for them. If you see yourself working for a company that engages, develops and rewards its people, this could be just the place for you.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the post holder will be responsible for producing innovative and exciting designs for children’s splashpads, waterplay areas and designs for associated equipment and products. The successful candidate will also provide support to the Sales Team by attending events and updating the client portal with news articles relating to water play.
* Ability to deliver multiple projects to timescale and budget, understanding the relationship between the design and the cost of construction
* Proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels in order to liaise with team members, clients, suppliers and directors
* Demonstrable work history highlighting an ability to interpret and illustrate client requirements into affordable schemes
* Ability to support the Operations Team understand and deliver the design intent of the scheme
* Experience using MS Suite, Auto CAD, 3D Studio Max, V Ray Rendering, and Adobe Creative Suite
* Splashpad design
* Cradle to grave project management experience
* 24 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays with an option to purchase 5 extra days on a salary sacrifice
* Life assurance (2 x salary)
* 6% Employer pension contribution
* Access to hundreds of retail, travel and gym membership discounts, cycle to work scheme, reward and recognition initiatives and more via Salary Extras
* A social committee, giving you the opportunity to attend thrilling experience days and trips to sporting activities
* Opportunities for job specific training
Apply Now !!